Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Food from Week 2 -- need menu ideas

Here's the next selection. I'm excited about the ground bison and it looks like we'll have a great salad with the produce. The one throwing me this week is Wheat Berries. I've already done a little internet searching and remembered I sometimes get a wheat berry salad from the salad bar, but I'm not clear how to cook it. I wonder if I can cook it in a rice cooker?

Seven Thunder Bison Ground
Our Garden butter
Dry Dock Chives
Claverach Shoots
Lehr Cherry Bomb Radishes
Yellow Wood Lettuce Mix
Lehr Green Onions
Private Recipe Cheese Spread Choice
San Luis Flour Torillas
Sappington Market Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
Missouri Wheat Berries
Hilty Egg Noodles
Billy Goat Potato Chips
Hilty Honey

I'm open to ideas for great meals from this list. Remember I still have the cuban beans from last week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment